Pre-Paid Thuraya Airtime Vouchers
Validity - N/A
Validity 12 Months
Validity 12 Months
Pre-Paid Calling Rates
Thuraya was founded in the UAE in 1997 by a consortium of leading national telecommunications operators and international investment houses. Thuraya
offers cost-effective satellite-based mobile telephone services to nearly one third of the globe. Thuraya in fact, complements national GSM networks, allowing
subscribers to remain connected to their national mobile networks, and to access Thuraya’s system whenever their preferred national network is out of reach.
Thuraya offers satellite, cellular (GSM) service, and GPS in a single dual mode handset that is lightweight, elegant and easy to use. The dynamic handset offers
voice, data, fax and short messaging services.
- Account validity is extended by refill. Each scratch card has a corresponding credit validity period.
- Account remians on active status as long as the account balance is within the credit validity period.
- Upon credit expiry account enters into 2 month grace period during which incoming calls are possible.
- If account is not recharged during grace period, it enters the 4 month reactivation period.
- During the reactivation period no calls are possible except to 150 to recharge the account.
- After the re-activation period the card is rendered useless and the subscriber has to obtain a new one.
- To check your airtime balance key in *151 # then press ‘Send’ button.
- Call 150 and follow voice prompts to enter scratch card details.
- Send SMS to 150 (message – 14-digit scratch card PIN code, starting and ending with #)
- Dial 160 followed by 14-digit scratch card PIN code. Press Send.
- Key in *151* scratch card PIN code # then press the ‘Send’ button.
- All pricing mentioned in this guide is recommended retail pricing, exclusive of VAT & duties. Dealer and volume discount apply. E&OE
- The pricing contained in this guide is for reference purposes only and should not be seen as the final offer from IndigoSat, ask your account manager to compile an official quote for you in order to benefit from discounts on volume, bundled deals, promotions etc.
- Please ask your account manager for alternate currency exchange rate as it fluctuates constantly, note we do also accept dollar payments.
- Should you have any questions please feel free to contact your Account Manager at IndigoSat South Africa.
- For sales, technical support and customer care please contact IndigoSat's Johannesburg Head Office on +27 (0) 10 035-0348
- Should you need to purchase simply ask your account manager to send you an invoice and reply with your proof of payment.
- Stock can be released within hours and we will gladly arrange to have your goods shipped to the destination of your choice.
- Please supply us with your VAT number should you want it to appear on your invoice.
- Do note that -upon submitting TT or wire transfers to us, any applicable bank charges are for your account.